How to Clear BPSC Prelims Exam in 2 Months
How To Clear BPSC Prelims Exam in 2 Months: Yes, it is possible, but it takes a lot of hard work and dedication for the next 60 days. you have about (60 x 8) = 500 hours (approximately). You will find out how to prepare the BPSC Preliminary Exam in 2 months, a detailed list of the best books for the BPSC Preliminary Examination Paper. Every year, Lacs of students come to the public service exam. Students in the ratio of 1:10 will be qualified for the mains exam. If you want to succeed the BPSC preliminaries in 2 months ago, you should believe that you can do it. To prepare for the BPSC exam in 2 months, you must have qualities such as good memory, retention, and an appropriate strategy.
हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए Click Here
Strategies To Prepare For BPSC Prelims Exam In 2 Months
STEP 1: TO PREPARE BPSC PRELIMS EXAM IN 2 MONTHS
Know the BPSC prelims exam pattern
|History (Indian & Bihar History)||30-35%|
|Maths & Quantitative Skill||10%|
|Geography (India & Bihar)||10-15%|
|Current Affairs (National & International)||25-30%|
|Economics (Bihar & India)||5%|
There is “No Negative Marking” in the BPSC Prelims exam. So even if you are not sure about the correct answer, then also attempt 100% questions.
STEP 2 - BOOKs TO PREPARE For BPSC PRELIMS EXAM IN 2 MONTHS
- Lucent General Knowledge (Subjective & Objectives) book
- NCERT books from class 6 to 12 (you can download from NCERT website)
- Partiyogita Darpan for Current affairs, International & National events, Games and Science & Tech etc.
- History of Modern India by Bipan Chandra
- Lucent Bihar for History, Geography, and economics of Bihar
- India’s struggle for independence Bipan Chandra.
- Indian polity by Laxmikanth
- Verbal and nonverbal reasoning by RS AGGARWAL for Quant & Aptitude.
STEP 3 - Attempt Previous year question paper
Buy a Previous year question bank and practice all the previous year's papers. BPSC has a dubious reputation for repeating previous questions. By analyzing the previous year question paper (at least 5 years), you will become familiar with the type of questions asked during the exam.
STEP 4 - Prepare a Time Table to Prepare for BPSC Prelims Exam
Prepare your day to day timetable. Which include your subject-wise preparation strategy for the next 60 days.
STEP 5 - Join a BPSC Test Series
Join test series of any institute depends on your convenience. We at mcqhub.com offers free BPSC Test Series Click here to join. Analyze the questions and choose your appropriate answer. Try to find your strong zone and your weak zone. Strengthen your week zone.
TIPS TO PREPARE BPSC PRELIMS EXAM IN 2 MONTHS
- As a Beginner, You should start with the Lucent General Knowledge (Subjective) book. This book will help you to get a solid foundation.
- Revise & Test yourself with Lucent General Knowledge (Objectives) book.
- Revise the previous papers.
- Full review 15 days before the exam date.
- Attend practice/simulated tests.
- Read the Partiyogita Darpan, newspaper and news from last year.
If you want to achieve the target in limited time, you must have proper planning and motivation. I hope that "How To Clear BPSC Prelims Exam in 2 Months" article would have strengthened your confidence. The BPSC Preliminary exam is a completely different examination than any other examination. Nobody knows what will happen on the exam, so explore until you get it. Good luck.