How to Crack 64th BPSC Prelims Exam?
Bihar Public service commission is going to conduct 64th BPSC examination for 1395 vacancies in end November or first week of December. Many aspirants must be unsure and puzzled with a basic question in mind, “How to crack 64th BPSC prelims exam?”
What should be the strategy for 64th BPSC Prelims Exam?
To develop a solution strategy for any problem, the must require key ingredient is understanding of the problem. Here lets together understand everything about BPSC Prelims. exam.
Trend analysis of BPSC Prelims Exam…
Before we analyze the trend we need to know few facts. Many of you must be knowing, but when we are analyzing everything in detail, I think there is no harm in reproducing few facts. Which might help some candidates those are not aware of this.
- BPSC conducts an OMR sheet based, Objective type preliminary examination comprising 150 questions.
- Total marks – 150, so each question carries 1 mark each
- Surprisingly & jubilant fact there is no negative marking.
- Each objective type question has 5 options, which makes things bit complicated.
So now at least, we know, what is exam format. Now let us concentrate on the content of the examination, for this, we will focus on past trend. We will analyze data of past 6 exams papers (10 years of BPSC exam history) by the bar diagram given below:
This trend analysis put the spotlight on all the important subjects and now we can prioritize our subjects upon which, we must be focused. To make it clear I have drawn a pie chart, let’s take a look
This Pie chart gives the quantified breakup of the questions in BPSC prelims exam and in accordance with that, the list of most important to least important subjects are :
- Current affairs
- Bihar Special topics
- Miscellaneous topics
Strategy for 64th BPSC Prelims Exam …
The strategy to crack 64th BPSC Prelims Exam is a three-pillared strategy, where each one is as much as important as the other one. The pillars are
- Build your basics with NCERT, and other books (I would be writing a blog on Top 5 books you read to crack 64th BPSC Prelims Exam)
- Solve 20-years previous year BPSC Prelims Exam ( You can solve 20 years exam @ www.mcqhub.com free of cost)
- Solve As many as new test series for BPSC Prelims Exam as you can ( Access free BPSC Prelims test series @ www.mcqhub.com)
With this Sayonara!