RRB Group D Exam Analysis 18 Sep 2018
Analysis & Review of RRB Group D Exam 2018: Its second day of mega Group D exam conducted by Railways Recruitment Board. With the end of the day, mcqhub.com presents detailed analysis is of RRB Group D. We will cover 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift exam papers, section-wise with their difficulty level. Also, we will give you the questions along with their answers, which had been asked in exams. This blog “RRB Group D Exam Analysis 18 Sep 2018” will help you prepare & know about the nature of questions asked by RRB.
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018: 18 Sep 2018 (1st Shift)
1st Shift exam started at 09:00 AM and ended at 10:30 AM (Exam duration – 90 minutes). Total 100 question was asked. As RRB has already notified the break up of the question was as
|Section||No. Of Question||Difficulty Level|
|Reasoning||30||Easy to Moderate|
|General Science||25||Easy to Moderate|
The noteworthy point is the questions were asked randomly. So, they were not arranged in the section specified in the above table.
GK Section – RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018: 18 Sep 2018 (1st Shift)
8-9 questions from GK section were based on current affairs. Rest question were based on static general knowledge. Question asked were
- Nainital Lake is in which state? – Uttrakhand
- Moradabad smart city is in which state?t9h – Uttar Pradesh
- Cricketer Tim Southee belongs to which country? – New Zeland
- Who is India’s current defense minister? – Nirmala Sitraman
- Name of the first high-speed train of Saudi Arabia? – Harmain
- Who is France president
- Who won the noble peace prize 2018?
- Which is Australia Capital?
- Women and Child Development Minister Maneka Gandhi kicked-off a social media campaign to mark 11th August as? – Daughters’ Day
- Who won the 2017 Filmfare award for best actor?- Aamir Khan
- Who won Femina Miss India 2018? – Anukreethy Vas
- Which state won the best Tablaeu prize in Republic Day Parade? – Maharashtra
- Parvashi Bhartiya day is celebrated on – 9th January
- The longest river in Europe? – Volga River
- Yuzvendra Chahal is related to which sport? – Cricket
- The novel “Black Hill” is written by?
- Yoga Mobile App theme – Celebrating Yoga
Science Section – RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018: 18 Sep 2018 (1st Shift)
- Due to Which hormones in plant bend towards sunlight?
- Rh Factor is in?
- Where you can find white fiber?
- What is the analogous organ?
- What is the heaviest metal?
- Halogen belongs to which group in the periodic table? – Group 17
- Which part of the plant is not categorized as root/stem/leaf?
- Find the odd one out of the following: Acne, Hair, Nail, Toe? – Toe
- Minimata Disease is caused by? – Mercury
- Which is the longest bone in the human body – Femur
- What is the chemical name of calcium hydroxide? – CA(OH)2