SSC JE Recruitment 2019 - Notification, Vaccancy Detail, No of Posts, Age limit, Educational Qualification & How to apply
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 - Vaccancy Detail, No of Posts, Age limit, Educational Qualification & How to apply: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon invite applications for Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2019. Application for examination will start from 28th January, 2019 and the last date is 25th February 2019. Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical) and Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract) will be recruited under the Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination. Details on how many posts will be recruited and how much will be paid per month, their details have not yet been released. To apply for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) post, a candidate must have a 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
While applying for the post of Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract), the candidate must have a 3 year diploma in Civil Engineering. You will also have to pay your fee to apply. Candidates of general and OBC class will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100. SC / ST candidates will not have to pay any fee. Application fees can be filled through credit card, debit card or net banking. The application will be started from January 28. You can apply online SSC's official website at ssc.nic.in. Apart from this, you will also be able to get detailed information about the recruitment exam from the website.
Recruitment of Junior Engineer posts by the Staff Selection Commission. Eligible and qualified candidates can apply for this job before February 25. So Apply for this job as soon as possible. The last date for applying for eligible job candidates, application fee, job selection process, age limit for job, details of recruitment to posts, names of posts, educational qualification for job, number of total posts The very important information related to the job can be found in detail below .
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 : Vacancy Detail
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), CPWD
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), MES
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and Contract), MES
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 : Important dates you should remember
- Start date of application : 28 January 2019
- Last Date of application : 25 February 2019
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 : Age limit
This is the necessary educational qualification for the job. On 01 January 2018, the maximum age of the candidate should be
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), CPWD - 32 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), MES - 30 Years
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and Contract), MES-18 to 27 Years
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 : Educational Qualification
- Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical): 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering from any Recognition Propes Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract): A 3 year Diploma in Civil Engineering from any accredited institution / University / Board or Intermediate examination in the Building and Quantity Survey of Sub Division II from Surveyor (India) Institute.
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 : Fee detail
- General & OBC - 100 Rs/-
- SC / ST- There is no fee.
- Candidates can pay fees through debit card, credit card and net banking.
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 : How to apply
Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website ssc.nic.in. The selected candidates can be appointed in any state of All India.
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 : How will selection
Written examination will be organized for the Junior Engineer. Based on which the examination will be passed. The date of the examination will be released on the official website soon. (For information related to vacancy, go to ssc.nic.in). Candidates can apply online for these posts by going to the official website ssc.nic.in for these posts.